Sunday, September 19, 2010

WHAT GOES ON IN AN ARTIST'S HEAD

It is true you know, that creative people are aloof, weird and funky.
Just like designer Ariel Chia (below), who very often says words which i have no reaction to, which i very often roll my eyes to, and which i cannot comprehend sometimes.
But inside this short-statured little girl, lies actually a very valuable talent. I am so appreciative of her work, i must show everyone. (:

Here is her very optimistic, upbeat take on the geometry of the triangle.

Like what i said, creativity edges people to the boundaries and very often, legitimizes why they cross the boundaries as well.

Look at what dearest Ariel coerced her dog to do. Poor Scooby, i wonder how many retakes she had to take. But she is one photogenic dog for sure.
I dont know how many of you even think of doodling your house before renovation. But trust Ariel to think of it. (Apart from the many other work she had to do!)
I must admit, everything has been artistically drawn. (:
Although this cat looks like it has a lower body of a dog.

Ps. look at the book labelled "woes of moving out"
She must really miss that house that had once facilitated the "growing up" of the creative self she is today.
Again, if you wanna know what goes on to in Ariel's mind, head on to her blog here!

2 comments:

CLARA! said...

wow "I am so appreciate of her work" - eliz

Anonymous said...

wahh thankss *blushes*

<3 ari