Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ultra-Chromatic Photography

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF, I THINK I AM GETTING A SORT OF EUPHORIA JUST LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES AND IN AWE OF THE IMMENSE TALENT!

Margot Harrington
is a graphic designer, art junkie, and all-around collaborator captivated by all forms of making and doing. Her friends include oldstyle numerals, antique books and dusty suitcases, bike rides and old wacky electronics. When not designing, she does odd jobs and documents art & design on the internet at Pitch Design Union

You must be thinking, how on earth is this related to print patterns.
In fact, it has no relation at all. Rather i love how print patterns are incorporated into a few of these photos below!

Absolutely ingenious. These photos are so fresh, and some are even shot on a Polaroid. (I.e the first one below)

What amazes me also is Margot's top notch Photoshop skills. The colour combination, and the seamless flow of the colours is just so impressive, i really cannot take my eyes off these works of art.

I am in colour heaven right now.









1 comment:

ariel said...

i chanced upon this as well!!! as usual i just ripped the pictures and archived it into my 'inspiration" folder..without reading the details. haha!

<3 ARi