It is actually designed as a cutting board for the kitchen, but of course, work surface can mean anything?
I just want to look at these pretty cupcakes and colours all day. Makes me so happy.
In case you were wondering where you can find this awesome products or something like tt, im afraid you'd have to go to London.
Im so happy Ariel came back with a new perspective and found a new love for traveling. (:
The designer is actually Katie Alice. But you can find a whole collection of co-ordinated products including; tablemats, coasters, trays, mugs, dinner sets, gift sets, textiles, kitchen accessories and much more at Creative Tops!
The picture below are just some of the amazing porcelain design that they stock.
I know, it may be quite ridiculous and impractical to get the whole set, but dont you think just having one of those gorgeous cups or whatever porcelain in your kitchen can make life a tad bit prettier and delightful?
I know, it may be quite ridiculous and impractical to get the whole set, but dont you think just having one of those gorgeous cups or whatever porcelain in your kitchen can make life a tad bit prettier and delightful?I definitely think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment