Saturday, October 30, 2010

I AM SO INSPIRED BY...

I am so inspired by Siew Peng!!!!!
Firstly, she is now a cell group leader, a fresh graduate of NUS, a gorgeous looking lady, and now, a co-owner of an awesome business ->>> TRAVELLER.

More than that, I am most inspired by the fact that the time period of her business conceptualization to the materialization only took SIX MONTHS!
And that six months was during her last semester in NUS, during the period when she was moving house, and when she was a leader as well!
She is such a super-woman. I am so inspired!

Basically, her business is a exotic travel agency that specializes eco-luxury tours to the Himalayas, Bhutan, Nepal. I have seen many of the company itineraries, and they are all so breathtaking.

This is one of my favourite tour package of theirs!





If you guys are interested in the other itineraries, just drop me an email and ill send you over the rest of the itineraries!
The company also customizes tours because all their tours are private and capped at a small number of people.

I know people always associate the HImalayas with backpacking, rough and tough, but this is really luxury and nature at its best combination!
I know Singaporeans all want to be pampered at a holiday. And trust me, the accommodation and mode of transport offered in their itineraries is way better than any of my accommodation choices in Bangkok, or wherever i travel to!

I cant wait for their Bhutan itinerary to be up! :D

Thank God for such friends to always inspire and push me closer and closer to my dreams and visions!

No comments: