Monday, October 4, 2010

FORUM COMMENTS

So i much rather have e learning week every week because i feel as though i learn more out of it then being physically there!

So these are some of my coursemates' comments to ASSIGNMENT 5:POSTCARD
1. 85% COLOURED (i stupidly left that out, when it is very obviously in the project requirement)
2. FONT (i shall go back and experiment more into it, becuase i purposely chose a more playful font because of the snowmen)

Other than that, i pretty much think i nailed it! (:
i really like my design! (:

Thank you clara again for the help!!!!!!

5 comments:

CLARA! said...

i love you!!

Anonymous said...

hello, it's nice here so I am just saying hi. I've been watching forums for a year now and decided to register. Hope that my english will be good enough to communicate with you :). My hobby page - [url=http://zdrowie.czest.pl]kalkulator bmi[/url].

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!

Anonymous said...

I'm newbie, hi

teto10 said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone, I love japanese restaurant near me in New York