Thursday, September 9, 2010

ASSIGNMENT 2: ABSTRACTION (DRAFT 2)

This series of drafts have been translated to vector art and has been improved from the first draft!
I really new to photoshop and illustrator and since starting with the programme, i have been having major problems with using the pen tool. And i really want to use basic drawings and not be overly ambitious because in this case, my technical skills are really restricting my creative outputs from being actualized.

But i just wanna say thank you to CLARA WONG CHINN FANG who very unselfishly taught me the pen tool. And i am so proud to say now that i have overcomed the infamous pen tool! (:

So this is the second draft of Assignment 2 ( all from pen tool and non from using live trace at all!)

LEVEL 1:


LEVEL 2: I did away with the yoga room and retained the natural setting. I merely removed the background for this abstraction round.


LEVEL 3: This has be abstracted now to merely a rock!


LEVEL 4: Same as the previous level 3 abstraction


LEVEL 5: Same as the previous level 4 abstraction.



TA-DA!

No comments: