I know i know, there are so many things that can go wrong with cooking. Overcooked/Undercooked. Too dry/watery. Too much salt/too little salt, etc etc etc. But its the fact that everything can be controlled by you, the cook. And in any case, whatever imperfections in the dish, you know and you know that it is your own human inability. And that it was solely and solely your mistake, because everything was in your control. How many things in life can make you feel like that?
Anyway, i havent thought of what name I should give to this dish. So help me if you feel like.
Ingredients needed:
Olive oil
Baby Tomatoes
Prawns
Minced pork
2 Eggs
Milk
Cheese
Steps:
Beat the eggs, milk together.
Add in sliced tomatoes, prawn and pork.
Fry it in a pan till semi-cooked.
Sprinkle cheese above the pan
Put in oven for 5-7 mins!
(Make sure pork and prawns are cooked!)
Lastly, add some garnish for some colours.
And wha-la wha-la! An awesome healthy meal!

4 comments:
did u like eat this before dinner?? hahah and how come u put the nonstick pan into oven! the handle is plastic right??
Yes! I ate this and a packet of chips! You can imagine how full I was?! Haha it's not plastic!!
OMGosh hahaha no wonder u ate so little. hehe
please cook for me th next time i go over, thanks cutez!
Post a Comment