Tuesday, January 26, 2010

http://www.publicismojo.com.au/

I just found this awesome awesome advertising, or so to speak, marketing company in australia.
They are called Publicis Mojo.
And,

This is one of the campaigns which they did marketing for which i thought was absolutely brilliant.



and then, this is when i thought to myself. I really do believe that there are as brilliant, creative people in Singapore, but can an advertisement as long as one minute even be broadcasted? Is it allowed in SG? or is it too damn expensive?

I think the tiger beer ads in SG had pretty much the longest air time, but it had to inevitably get cut each time it aired again and again.
I love watching ads. Especially really interesting ones like those on this website. But i guess, in the SG context, less airtime=less money. less airtime= shorter ads. shorter ads=less ads with storylines. less storylines=more lame slogans. more lame slogans=more stupid ads (i.e oh mr muscle, save me!)

No comments: